"Ongoing quality service for more than 70 years"

 
Du Toit Van Den Heever can proudly be called the foundation of the audit profession in the lower Orange River district. The firm has been giving ongoing quality service to its clients for more than 70 years. It started in the Paarl in 1947:

The original firm, Galloway & Brink, with its only office in Paarl, decided to open a branch in Upington.

The firm laid the foundation for the accounting profession in Upington. In 1967 a branch was opened in Kakamas which went from strength to strength under the management of Adolf Burger and currently Diedie Esterhuizen.

Through the years, the name of the firm changed several times – from Galloway & Brink to Brink, Roos & Du Toit, to Brink, Le Roux & Myburgh, to Coopers Theron Du Toit to the current Du Toit Van Den Heever that was established by Willem du Toit and Ben van den Heever after the firm split off from Coopers Theron Du Toit. Nico Erasmus, Jaco van den Heever, Gerhard Els and Jannie van Heerden are the current directors. Du Toit Van Den Heever has well trained and qualified personnel corps numbering more than sixty.

Our network of entities include the following:

  • Du Toit Van Den Heever Partnership which is registered with the IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors) and is responsible for all assurance services.
  • Du Toit Van Den Heever (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) and is responsible for all accounting, taxation and management consultation services.

  •